The pictures are of when I made my Pizza monkey bread muffins, but you can use this method for making any kind of monkey bread muffins (although I really do recommend you trying the pizza ones, they are delicious).
- Roll out the dough to a square, approximately 15″x15″.
- Cut the dough into 8 long strips.
- Brush oil on the strips and sprinkle on your toppings.
- Make two stacks with four strips in each stack.
- Cut the stacks into five equally large pieces.
- Grease a muffin pan and put each little stack in one muffin hole. Spread out the strips to the sides a little.