Here’s how to make those cute little twirly tops. Use this shape for delicious, buttery Swedish cinnamon buns, or one of my favorite dinner rolls – Semolina sourdough rolls.
- Roll out the dough to a rectangular shape, approximately 28″x17″.
- Brush the dough with oil. If you’re making cinnamon buns, just spread out the cinnamon-butter-sugar mix on the dough.
- Sprinkle over your toppings.
- Fold the dough in half. It’s not going to look perfect. But that’s okay.
- Roll it out a little more.
- Cut the dough in long strips, about 3/4″ wide.
- Roll it around your fingers…
- Then around your index finger.
- Pull the last piece of dough between your fingers.
- Then stick the end in under the bottom of the roll.
You might also like: