Can’t think of what to top off your bread with? Here’s a list with my favorite bread toppings.
(p.s. click on the picture to get to the recipe)
- Sea salt. There is no turning back here, it’s almost addictive.
- Semolina flour. This is so delicious it will blow your mind. Works even better if you combine it with olive oil.
- Sesame seeds. Never a bad idea.
- Poppy seeds. Also never a bad idea.
- Oats. Just roll your bread in it.
- Fresh rosemary. Mmm. So good.
- Fennel seeds. Just crush them in a mortar and sprinkle on. Or keep them whole. Your choice.
- Wheat bran. Make every kind of bread look, feel and taste healthier by rolling it in wheat bran.
- Sunflower seeds
- Anise seeds.
- Caraway seeds.
- Cheese. Do I need say anything else?